30 contestants for 10 scholarships
Access to best British boarding schools
- Candidates have to demonstrate high academic ability.
- Maths and English tests apply.
- The scholarships are awarded on merit only
- Transparent rounds of selection
GBP 15,000 per annum
ATTN no further scholarship applied. Includes tuition, accommodation, food, laundry, most activities.
Does not include deposit, guardianship if required and/or administration fee.
Scholarship guaranteed for
- One or each of the two years of an A-level course.
- One or each of the two years of an IB course.
- One Year Foundation Programme
- September 2021 intake
- GPA 9+ and fluency in English
- OPEN to 10/11 grade graduates
UK boarding school locations
Within half an hour from Durham, Northampton, Hampshire, Leicester or Reading;
within an hour from Norwich, Exeter, Cambridge or Bristol.
How to apply
Start: apply online by sending to email@example.com
- last academic year grades translated
- any internationally recognized English test result obtained
*applications received after April 30th 16:00 CET will not be considered
Be present at preliminary meeting
- with your parent or legal guardian
- sign application form and related documents
- Pay GBP 100 exam deposit via bank transfer
Exam day within a week
- Present yourself with your passport,
- get a 50% deposit refund after exam completion
Know your result and move ahead
- make a preliminary interview with the board
- If successful you will be awarded a Certificate of Scholarship
- you will be presented with a school that matches your aspirations
- apply to the British school and achieve conditional offer
- complete conditions of the offer
- pass the interview with the UK boarding school
- present actual grades upon completion of academic year in Albania
- prepare documents for visa application
- apply for a visa
you are now a UK
boarding school student